Whey protein, in particular, is consumed by most people who are into working out and strength training. There are many benefits of consuming whey protein, but it doesn’t always have to be a boring protein shake.
Yes, you read it right; there are many delicious ways in which you can fulfill your whey protein intake.
Whey Protein Recipe – Delicious Cheesecake
We all love cheesecakes, don’t we? What if we tell you, you can make a creamy, fulfilling, and healthy cheesecake by using whey protein? Yep! It’s possible by following our recipe given here –
- 50g rolled oats
- 70g almonds
- 4 tbsp. of preferred sweetener (jaggery, stevia, or brown sugar)
- ½ tsp. salt
- 50g melted coconut oil
- 500g cream cheese
- 350g Greek yogurt
- Three scoops of HFN Andro whey protein powder
- Three large eggs
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Take a food processor and put rolled oats, almonds, salt, and sweetener in it.
- Combine it well till you get a powdery, crumbly texture.
- Slowly add in the melted coconut oil and put the batter in a mixer/processor to mix it into a doughy texture.
- Transfer this cheesecake base into a greased and lined baking tin, and pop it into the oven for about 22-25 minutes.
- Take another bowl and combine vanilla extract, lemon juice, eggs, HFN Andro whey protein powder, Greek yogurt, and cream cheese into a smooth mix. Use an electronic whisking machine or a hand blender to create this cheesecake filling.
- Pour the filling onto the cooled crust and pop it back into the oven to bake it at 175 degrees for another 20-25 minutes.
- Now, lower the temperature to 90 degrees and let it bake for an hour. Once done, set the cheesecake aside and let the mixture cool down.
- You can top the cheesecake with a filling of your choice, like blueberry or chocolate ganache.
- This cheesecake can last up to 5 days in the refrigerator, making it the perfect snack you can indulge in guilt-free.
Voila! Your cheesecake is ready for you to dig in. This recipe is so simple & requires only a few ingredients. You can satisfy your dessert cravings by baking this cheesecake with our whey protein powder for a healthy snacking experience.